Black cardboard paper is made up from 50% conifer wood pulp, 40% broad-leaved wood pulp and 10% European waste paper. It is widely used in high standard perfume boxes,gift boxes,paper bags and photo albums.
1) Bulk density: 80-450GSM (made by paper machine), above 450GSM (made by lamination)
2) Substance: 100GSM=0.12mm
3) Machine width: 1, 600-1, 700mm
4) 0.55-1.00mm can be produced in rolls
5) Production capacity: 20000MT/month
6) We can coat veins, light, printing and bronzing.
1) Ingredient: is made up from 50% conifer wood pulp, 40% broad-leaved wood pulp and 10% European waste paper.
2) pH degree: Cold extraction test in TNO; (independent test condition): 7.0-7.3
3) Thickness: 100GSM=0.12mm; (5% tolerance)
4) Bulk density: 0.72-0.76GSM;
5) Burst index: 2.60-2.88kPa/g;
6) Ring crush compression index: 7.1-8.7N. M/g;
7) Amount of surface absorbing: 55-60GSM;
8) Smoothness: 9-15S;
9) Regular grammage: 80GSM,120GSM,150GSM,180GSM, 200GSM, 230GSM, 250GSM, 300GSM, 350GSM,450GSM
Stiff wood pulp black cardboard paper
Kraft paper with filter film